Knowledgeable with HTML5, CSS3, and implementing JQuery plugins with the ability to hand code and edit. Experience working with clients through complete website building process.
University of the Arts, Philadelphia, PA
May 2011 - BFA Degree in Animation
Current - Pursuing a Certificate in Web Design
- Programming Languages: HTML5, CSS3, and JQuery.
- Creative Programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Flash.
- Editing and Audio Programs: After Effects, Première Pro, Amadeus Pro, and iMovie.
- Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Sage ACT (CRM software) and Peachtree Accounting Software.
Current Web Experience
2013 Wildwood Crest Shore House Website
Web Designer and Developer
- Held client meetings to discuss website.
- Created thumbnails and wireframes with Adobe Photoshop.
- Hand coded and edited finished website with Dreamweaver using HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery.
2013 Girl Develop It, Philadelphia, PA
Teaching Assistant for HTML and CSS Class
- Answered student questions and assisted with class exercises.
- Helped students trouble shoot and solve issues.
2014-Current Epocrates, Princeton, NJ
Operations Content Analyst
- Code HTML and text emails by hand to match a draft created with Microsoft Word provided by client.
- Optimize and edit images for mobile and web use using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Create test files and test content on Droid, iPhone, and Microsoft Office on both Mac and PC.
2013 Wireless Electronics, West Berlin, NJ
- Took information from an Excel spreadsheet and inserted it into APX computer software to program radios for public safety departments.
- Updated software currently installed in radios.
- Took care of merchandise pick-ups and inventory management.
2011-2012 1st For Physicians/Collect Technology, Mount Laurel, NJ
- Hand coded and edited HTML5 and CSS3 website with Dreamweaver for 1st For Physicians.
- Ongoing maintenance code production. Updated images and content on website.
- Used Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create promotional flyers, emails, presentations, business cards, and signage for trade show booth.
- Supported sales team in all aspects of sales: quote development, closing sales, and marketing.
- Event Planning. Planned office and off-site events including: Open Houses, seminars, and trade shows.
- Communicated with trade show sponsors to organize company participation. Responsible for making travel arrangements, hotel reservations, set up of trade show space and booth, coordination of sales personnel assigned to manning the event. Also responsible for the follow up of all sales leads.
- Met with professional clients (physicians, office managers, and administrators) to promote and sell new software programs and updates.
- Handled client phone calls, created sales proposals, closed sales, ordered products, scheduled appointments, and completed all necessary paperwork using MS Word, Outlook, Act, and Peachtree Accounting.
2005-2011 Wawa, Mount Laurel, NJ
- Responsible for the store safe and all employees during that shift.
- Resolved customer concerns or issues.
- Placed and checked in orders for store items and take inventory.
- Ensured the store is in proper order.
- Worked the register and assist customers.
- Counted out register at the end of shift.
2004-2005 AMC Marlton 8, Marlton, NJ
Concession/ Usher/ Box Office
- Responsible for taking tickets and making sure every customer knows where to go.
- Operated cash register.
- Ensured that the concession stand and theatres are in proper condition.
- Provided excellent customer service.